In the following video tutorial, I go over the following items in detail:
– Explanation and example of major error types in Excel:
#DIV/0 — #VALUE! — #REF! — #NAME? — #NUM! — #N/A — #NULL!
– Overview of Excel’s built-in error checking options and functionality.
– How to use “Go To Special…” to find errors easily.
– Copy / paste large data areas for data monitoring.
– Using direct comparison, and SUM/COUNT functions to compare data changes.
– Use of Conditional Formatting for emphasis when comparing ranges.’
Download the Error and Data Checking file to follow along with the video lesson!
If unwatchable, please click here.
Content From: Excel Exposure