What can we do as freshers to get a job in the actuarial field?Also, is there actually a huge mismatch between the deman

A special open question - answer session with the Actuarial Recruiter Ayush Anand to direct you towards success.
PoojaDugar09

What can we do as freshers to get a job in the actuarial field?Also, is there actually a huge mismatch between the deman

Post by PoojaDugar09 » 29 Apr 2018, 19:57

We are often told to update ourselves with all that's going around because that is what recruiters look for, the current scenario and the practical application of all that we have studied. But we hardly get a response when we send them our CV, not even an acknowledgement mail. So, we don't even get a chance to showcase whether we have the requisite knowledge or not. Hence, which area should we work upon to resolve this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Actuarial Info mobile app

AyushAnand

Re: What can we do as freshers to get a job in the actuarial field?Also, is there actually a huge mismatch between the d

Post by AyushAnand » 29 Apr 2018, 22:17

Hello Pooja,

You can check my revert on "Acknowledgment" in the initial queries..

See as a recruiters we also have some limitations like companies don't prefer to higher fresher from outside (3rd party). They prefer to get freshers or Trainee by their own, where we really can not help..

Now your question should be how to approach such people who do freshers/Trainee hiring..
Be active on LinkedIn..follow company page/ HR who demands for such knowledge/techniques & only share your profile when they post which is relevant for you.. And trust this is tried & tested method. :)

Regards,
Ayush Anand

PoojaDugar09

Re: What can we do as freshers to get a job in the actuarial field?Also, is there actually a huge mismatch between the d

Post by PoojaDugar09 » 29 Apr 2018, 22:21

AyushAnand wrote:Hello Pooja,

You can check my revert on "Acknowledgment" in the initial queries..

See as a recruiters we also have some limitations like companies don't prefer to higher fresher from outside (3rd party). They prefer to get freshers or Trainee by their own, where we really can not help..

Now your question should be how to approach such people who do freshers/Trainee hiring..
Be active on LinkedIn..follow company page/ HR who demands for such knowledge/techniques & only share your profile when they post which is relevant for you.. And trust this is tried & tested method. :)

Regards,
Ayush Anand

Thank you for your feedback, Sir.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Actuarial Info mobile app