Volunteers for our first ever Actuarial event in Mumbai

Details for Actuarial Event on 3rd of June will be shared over here.
Mayank
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 08:08

We are looking for volunteers for our first ever Actuarial event in Navi Mumbai. If you are willing to attend and be a part of it as a volunteer, please fill this form https://goo.gl/forms/na0TwyPEyfxXKjX82 and we will contact you! We are not looking for everyone to volunteer, just a few people to manage 50 - 60 people :)

Hello potential volunteers!

The year has been great and a lot of advancements has been made in the Actuarial field with more jobs, wider applications, more occupancy, more analysis and addition of thousands to aspiring Actuaries.

Why don't we add one more, It's about time we are near to completion of one year with Actuarial Forums starting from providing jobs, giving an open platform to express views, discuss with people about what you should do, the session with experienced Actuaries and a session with an Actuarial Recruiter as well. The year was not bad but to add more charisma to it, We have decided to keep up the game with one more leap towards our basic moto "The Actuarial Event" from "The Actuarial Club of India".

As a Regional Community of IFoA, we are completely supported by IFoA for the event and has been getting all the help we can but what we need is your side and corporation.

We are hosting a lot of experienced people including Fellows and Associates and known Industry people. Knowledge sharing and the practical approach is most important for anyone. As these people have been to most advanced situations, they will be sharing it with you all. It is not a "stand and hear" event.

There are four phases of the event. 

Building Blocks
Investment & Finance Talks
Actuarial Games
Ask The Actuary.

The purpose of the volunteers.
Apart from free drinks, The volunteers will come an hour before in order to manage things like registrations, creating a little buzz, keep the people talking and something like this. Surely you'd get a chance to talk to everyone as you'll be handling most of the part of making sure everything runs nicely and you get to talk to the best people from The Actuarial World. 

Spreading the word would surely be one of your task. We're not sure about freebies for you! We are not going to end here as well. We have various positions in our Regional Community given on the spot to volunteers present there. 

Contact us by filling this form https://goo.gl/forms/na0TwyPEyfxXKjX82 because we are about to finalize everything and your suggestions, matters. Make sure you live in Mumbai and are willing to travel early morning :)

Mayank Goyal

ShikhaAgarwal

22 May 2018, 11:15

What is the event all about?

Sent from my SM-G611F using Actuarial Info mobile app

sohamw97

22 May 2018, 12:05

Mayank wrote:We are looking for volunteers for our first ever Actuarial event in Navi Mumbai. If you are willing to attend and be a part of it as a volunteer, please send us a message on Linkedin or reply on this topic. 
I am interested in volunteering for the event

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Actuarial Info mobile app

Mayank
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 22:53

sohamw97 wrote:
22 May 2018, 12:05
Mayank wrote:We are looking for volunteers for our first ever Actuarial event in Navi Mumbai. If you are willing to attend and be a part of it as a volunteer, please send us a message on Linkedin or reply on this topic. 
I am interested in volunteering for the event

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Actuarial Info mobile app 
We have updated the details. Please have a look. Thanks for showing your interest :)

Mayank Goyal

Actuarial Blogs Insurology

icon icon