Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating actuarial algorithms for specific business cases
- Importing data from various external data sources and data cleansing and standardization ie. duplicates, garbage sanitization
- Manipulating the data to uncover trends and insights ie. subsetting, pivoting, summarization, sorting
- Creating data visualisations to effectively convey findings
- Exporting data to external sources through reports or spreadsheets
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 7th Jun'18 and 7th Jul'18
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.