A varied role for Actuarial Aspirants. It involves Actuarial Delivery provides support and services to the consultants and actuaries engaged with occupational General Insurance schemes in the UK.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Understanding of General Insurance and should have experience specifically in the pricing/reserving team
- Carrying out actuarial valuations of defined benefit occupational for general Insurance
- Have strong interest in working with data and demonstrate the ability to extract and reconcile data.
- Loss forecasting using simulation techniques Estimation of IBNRs using standard actuarial methods or other statistically robust techniques.
- Develop an understanding of technical areas as appropriate to role under the guidance of a senior member of the team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- 1 to 4 years of experience in General Insurance with > 3 Actuarial Papers cleared
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Knowledge and understanding of benefit calculations
- Ability to question the objective of an exercise and prod away diligently/incrementally whenever ideas occur
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS-Excel will be an added advantage
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country