- Carefully reviews communication received form the consulting office/Team leader
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to IPC reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Projects plan assets if financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
- Carries out conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) which involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
- 0-3 Actuarial Exams with Excellent academic scores.
- Good understanding of India Retirement business.
- Communication – proficient in English, both in written and oral
- Computer literate and Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access, Excel Macros and VBA(Preferably)
- Multi-tasking and Interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to details
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-motivating individual with high tolerance for repetitive work
- Works with minimal supervision
Login to apply using the link given in the below attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.