Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Candidate Profile – Entry level position for candidates who have started on the actuarial career path and have a quantitative background. As the analyst in this role you will be trained on Property and Casualty business and Pricing techniques. You will be expected to develop a track record of delivering accurate results to agreed deadlines. You will also get exposure of working with a variety of data sources. You should have decent communication skills and be able to work independently on routine tasks. The successful candidate will provide data support to pricing and related actuarial and analytical services for the Global Commercial businesses. Key Responsibilities would include:
- Gain knowledge of property and casualty business and basic actuarial pricing concepts
- Develop skills in using spreadsheets, databases, statistical software and computer languages
- Develop ability to compile and categorize data, document/verify factors related to rate monitoring and profitability studies
- Develop ability to communicate clearly within the team and with colleagues located in global offices
- Develop ability to translate findings into effective communications and recommendations
- Develop ability to follow instructions and be able to manage smaller and regular routine projects
- Continue/Begin pursuit of actuarial designation
- Be a strong team player
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related area
- Candidates with some examination progress (Casualty Actuarial Society and Institute/Faculty of Actuaries UK and India) or advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics will be preferred
- 0-1 year of actuarial experience in property and casualty insurance preferred. Pricing experience and / or reserving experience beneficial
- Analytical and problem solving skills desirable
- Ability to follow instructions and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, SQL or other programming languages desirable
- Develop ability to manage time on multiple engagements.
- Good communication skills to liaise with business.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Login to apply using the link/details given in attachment below.