Candidate Profile – Candidates who have knowledge of actuarial processes with a strong background in data/databases. As the analyst in this role you will have a proven track record of delivering accurate results to agreed deadlines and have had exposure of working with a variety of data sources. You should have good communication skills and have the ability to work independently. The successful candidate will provide data support to pricing and related actuarial and analytical services for the Global Commercial businesses.
Key Responsibilities would include:
• Analyze rate monitoring, retention, pricing data
• Accurately interpret and effectively communicate results to the pricing management
• Support the development of actuarial reports to help the business effectively manage existing portfolios
• Effectively interact and assist pricing actuaries around the globe
• Communicate with underwriting to research and resolve issues quickly and escalate issues appropriately
• Contribute to and support the team’s best-practices framework
• Support other corporate requirements for Actuarial Pricing
• Continue pursuit of actuarial designation
• Be a strong team player
Login to apply using the link/details given in the attachment.