Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or related field. Professional Qualification:
· Student member of the Society of Actuaries/Institute of Actuaries (India / UK) required with minimum 4-6 actuarial exams cleared· Passport – must to have Job Responsibility:
- Focused on data intensive tasks and a good knowledge of Pricing and Reserving in General Insurance (P&C).
- Help and support the team with data queries and reporting requirements.
- Perform Pricing/ Reserving analysis/calculation and ensure data accuracy and data readiness for actuarial modeling.
- Model maintenance, enhancement and testing.
- Projects will be reviewed independently with some supervision. Compiling reports and timely deliverable of projects.
- Technical documentation of actuarial analysis and a summary reports for business consumption.
- Helping the client in ad-hoc projects under supervision apart from the daily deliverables.
- Automation of data preparation and model setup tasks.
· 2-3 years of experience in general insurance (P&C) with B.S. degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or other major with significant credits in technical, analytical or quantitative subject matter.· Completion of minimum 4 CT series exams (especially CT-6) from actuarial Institute of UK/India or equivalent exams of Casualty Actuarial Society preferred.· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.· Programming / coding experience in SQL and VBA. Knowledge of R and / or Python is desirable but not required.· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.· Ability to work independently as well as in larger teams.· Strong business and collaboration skills.· Effective time management skills.· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
to apply using the link/details given in attachment below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.