- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student (or recent graduate) pursuing actuarial science, mathematics, or another major with quantitative course work,
- Minimum 4 CT series exams
- Superior math aptitude and quantitative ability
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong analytical, communication (written and oral), and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint (etc.) and computer programming (e.g. SAS/SQL)
- Previous actuarial or related internship experience a plus but not required
- Data analysis using Excel, Access, and SAS
- Experience analysis and reserving
- Financial and statistical analysis
- Learn to develop and use actuarial models including Milliman proprietary tools.
Bachelors or better in Mathematics or related field.PreferredMasters or better in Mathematics or related field.
Login to apply using the link/details given in attachment below.