- Development and productive maintenance of major Property and Casualty costing/pricing tools, with the main focus on portfolio rating (treaty), and subsequent implementation following Swiss Re standards and reinsurance business needs and requirements in close collaboration with the existing Tools and Systems team
- Building the future tool landscape, with focus on treaty business, considering the full end-to-end underwriting process with key areas costing and pricing in close collaboration with the existing Tools and Systems team
- Ensuring operations are implemented according to internal guidelines and best practices
- Providing tool support, knowledge, documentation, training and best practices as well as transactional support during peak treaty renewals
- Delivering costing tools, processes and methodology training, with focus on Asia and Australia
- Supporting development and reviewing local, tactical tools (End Using Applications)
- Ensuring governance process around tool development, focusing on costing/pricing including tool reviews
- Ad hoc work within the underwriting and actuarial area, like development of new actuarial models, data analysis, creating reports, performing business intelligence activities, etc.
Get Actuarial Job information in this Actuarial Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Junior Actuary Pricing ToolsYou Will Be Joining The Tools And Systems Asia Team Involved In The Tools and Systems Asia team is a team within Tools and Systems being part of Property and Casualty Reinsurance.