As a Junior Analyst within BDS, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our global benefits database. You will have the opportunity to:
Key activities include:
- Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world
- Develop data, process and project management skills
- Learn and understand the benefits landscape of assigned countries by maintaining contents of BDS Knowledge Base.
- Process client submissions and prepopulation requests through checking of completeness and accuracy of data, preparing and sending validation queries, interpreting plan documents and client answers, and coordinating with stakeholders (e.g., client, GSS, H&B, GBM) via email or phone calls.
- Adhere to all approved process documents/SOPs, workflows, templates, and training materials.
- Effective understanding and use of the various tools and platforms in the collection, processing and reporting of data.
- Manage and maintain the quality of survey questionnaires by reviewing content and ensuring the survey is aligned with the current country benefits provisions, logging questionnaire changes on a timely manner, and coordinating with local country champions on necessary updates.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team on a daily basis to ensure quality and timeliness of work though sharing of ideas and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a program with emphasis on mathematics or business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); experience in databases would be an asset.
- Keen attention to details and commitment to excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate
- Working within tight deadlines; balancing time across multiple, simultaneous projects that may involve different procedures and project team members
- Collaboration with a global team, include taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work and involving other team members when appropriate
- Structured problem solving and analytical thinking
- Previous benefits or insurance experience a plus
- Proficiency in English required
Link: Follow this link