What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Enhance and maintain the current flood modelling tools built internally
- Develop the tool suite for use with other territories/countries’ natural peril risk
- Assist with some project management duties dealing with a variety of internal stakeholders such as underwriters, actuaries and catastrophe modellers
- Produce project documentation, in an easy to read format for your supervisors and internal clients
- Liaising with the remaining project team based in London via written and oral methods, e.g. video conferencing.
UNLEASH your potentialWe’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Candidate with 1-3 years of experience. Insurance background/experience is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of WINS/AS400 platform.
- Demonstrates good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willing to work in a shift pattern supporting overlapping with US office hours
- High level of commitment towards given deadlines
- Self-motivated, disciplined, good time management skills & demonstrates high levels of energy
- Good problem solving and trouble-shooting ability as well as flair for improvisation.
The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow this link