- Undergraduate degree and at least CT Series Exams and any one of the ST, CA1 or SA Exams from Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute of Actuaries, UK or at least 5 CAS Exams.
- Superior analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of actuarial reserving/pricing software
- Advanced mathematical / financial / statistical aptitude
- Strong computer application skills, specifically Excel, Access and Visual Basic Application
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Get news for the latest jobs
1 post • Page 1 of 1
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills: