- Actuarial talent with 1-2 years total experience* to perform the following :
- Oversee the deliverables of SunSmart Product Actuary Team to ensure they are delivered with quality and on schedule**
- Work with business users and product actuaries for the preparation of user requirements for new product initiatives and/or new system initiatives on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application), including having thorough understanding about the product actuarial worksheets (with excel formula / macro-based illustration simulator…etc)
- Responsible to maintain all the configurable information on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application) for new product initiative and/or new system initiatives, with high accuracy and quality
- Responsible to work with other team members to prepare UAT strategy, UAT plan and UAT cases; and to execute UAT for system development on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application)
- Work closely with multi-site virtual teams (Business users, Vendor ,Development, QA and Project Managers) to ensure timely delivery of tasks /projects
- Ensure new product / system initiatives on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application) is launched within schedule
- Co-ordinate** and communicate effectively with all including Senior stake holders and vendors
- Participates and shares Functional knowledge with rest of the team.
- Moderates and facilitates conference calls between various stake holders
- Should be willing to provide on call support as and when required
- For the role of senior product actuary, the total year of experience should be 3-5 years
- Only applicable for the senior product actuary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.