As an Actuarial Specialist some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop client-specific knowledge to deliver on the valuation and other consulting support services
- Compliance and drive usage of various processes, templates, precedents and models compliance guidelines as a competent checker
- Develop your understanding of the wider context big picture view of the technical calculations and key primary drivers of the results
- Demonstrate a very good understanding of defined benefit plans/schemes operating and regulatory environment and actuarial professional requirements
- Maintaining and building learning resources for the team, such as best practices sharing or training materials for particular types of work
- About you
As an Actuarial Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Graduate, numerate degree preferred such as Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Engineering
- Relevant industry knowledge and minimum work experience of 2.5 years (Employee Benefits, Retirement and Health Benefits including Investment Asset Modelling Strategy and Benchmarks preferred)
- Steady exam progress on your actuarial qualifications with a proven track record of applying actuarial techniques and should have cleared at-least three core technical actuarial exams
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment by being respectful and supportive of others, communicating openly and constructively and being an active listener.
Login to view the attachment with Link to apply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.