- Some experience of experience in business analysis, data analysis, actuarial analysis and data / information modelling is useful
- Strong customer orientation and business focus; Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excel skills essential with the ability to manipulate and analyse large data sets and not be phased with the task
- Willing to learn and enhance their IT skills further
- Accomplished interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to be able to communicate clearly with colleagues
- Highly motivated and self driven – takes action
- Experienced in working with a diverse multi-locational team of internal and external professionals
- Able to identify the problems and challenges in the developments and then communicate these effectively
- Knowledge & experience of Insurance Domain/Financial industry/Finance function in other industries is a useful
Get news for the latest jobs
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
About You The role will suit a student actuary with strong interest in learning about the end-to-end valuation process and systems development. Knowledge of a regional teams reserving practice is useful but not essential. Skills
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.