Get news for the latest jobs
- Jr. Member
- Posts: 31
OB DESCRIPTIONPurpose of the role:
To deliver high quality custom projects working with the MMM consulting community. Initially the focus will be on delivery, leveraging some of Nielsen systems and also work with external data and packages like SAS, R etc. The role includes working directly with end client in different geographies and also at times travelling to meet and present business findings/Insights. Main Accountabilities:
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences.
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics
- Good Understanding of Market Research and statistical modelling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set.
- Accountability along with taking initiative and follow-through.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and advanced excel skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.