SUD life fresher recruitment process

Disscuss with fellow Actuarial forum members about what is being asked in Actuarial Interviews
daksh060497

18 Jun 2018, 18:13

I have received an email stating that my interview for SUD life position...
They have mentioned the following:

First Round: The first round will comprise of  Technical Written Test and Case Study

Second Round: Those shortlisted in the first round will go through a General Intelligence Test

Final Round: Those shortlisted in the General Intelligence test will qualify for the Panel Interview

What i want to know is how to prepare for this process... Its my first time and i have cleared CT1,3,5,7
Any help is appreciated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Actuarial Info mobile app

Mayank
Site Admin

22 Jun 2018, 08:10

daksh060497 wrote:I have received an email stating that my interview for SUD life position...

First Round: The first round will comprise of  Technical Written Test and Case Study

Second Round: Those shortlisted in the first round will go through a General Intelligence Test

Final Round: Those shortlisted in the General Intelligence test will qualify for the Panel Interview

What i want to know is how to prepare for this process... Its my first time and i have cleared CT1,3,5,7
Any help is appreciated

I sorry for the delayed follow up whatever they are going with, it would probably be CT5. we already have some questions in our some last threads. Do have a look!

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Actuarial Info mobile app

Mayank Goyal
sohamw97

22 Jun 2018, 11:22

daksh060497 wrote:I have received an email stating that my interview for SUD life position...

Any help is appreciated

Yes, as Mayank said it will be mainly CT5 but we can also expect some CT1 convepts like NPV, IRR, immunisation, etc. Also, we will first have to make it through the first 2 rounds. For that, I will advise to take some online free aptitude tests for preparing for the 2nd round and maybe brush up on basic matha concepts like simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, permutation & combination etc. Hope this helpsImage .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Actuarial Info mobile app

daksh060497

22 Jun 2018, 12:00

sohamw97 wrote:

Any help is appreciated

Yes, as Mayank said it will be mainly CT5 but we can also expect some CT1 convepts like NPV, IRR, immunisation, etc. Also, we will first have to make it through the first 2 rounds. For that, I will advise to take some online free aptitude tests for preparing for the 2nd round and maybe brush up on basic matha concepts like simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, permutation & combination etc. Hope this helpsImage .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Actuarial Info mobile app
Thank you for you advice... I think this will help!!

daksh060497

22 Jun 2018, 12:00

Mayank wrote:

Any help is appreciated

I sorry for the delayed follow up whatever they are going with, it would probably be CT5. we already have some questions in our some last threads. Do have a look!

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Actuarial Info mobile app
Alright

Actuarial Blogs Insurology

icon icon