- Prepare and document simple models to clearly defined requirements.
- Strong team player, with ability to work in a team or on a project
- Carry out work to an agreed plan, producing deliverables in an agreed timescale
- Good level of interpersonal and networking skills, to develop effective working relationships with team colleagues and internal/external business contacts. Problem Solving:
- Draft and maintain up-to-date, appropriate documentation and checklists for any processes that are implemented.
- Liaise with development, business and systems support teams
- Seek and act on opportunities to develop technical and business understanding. Working Together:
- Ability to effectively influence colleagues
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Communicate effectively with others, develop positive networks and working relationships
- A numerical based degree or Graduate qualification
- Should have cleared atleast 2-3 Actuarial papers
- Some technical understanding of various tools and techniques used eg: Excel, Visual Basic
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
Read for the day: Linkedin Profile in Actuarial Science. How does it help?
Download Insurology app for Actuarial and Insurance Blogs and news.