Application for an actuarial placement

A special open question - answer session with the Actuarial Recruiter Ayush Anand to direct you towards success.
Dhwani

29 Jan 2019, 13:08

Sir/Mam,

I am an enthusiastic focused individual looking to secure a job in actuarial domain to enhance my knowledge and skills. I possess impeccable analytical and statistical skills with knowledge in probability and mathematics. This firm will be a good start for my career and to balance my theoretical and practical knowledge. I am eager to learn.
I have successfully cleared CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CT5, CT6, CT7, CT8, CT9, ACET and I am a member of Institute of actuaries of India (IAI) and Institute and faculty of actuaries (IFOA). I have completed my graduation from Narsee Monjee (NM) college.
I have knowledge of Microsoft office, Tally, Java, SQL.
With a solid foundation in the principles of complex mathematics and business analysis, my communication, problem solving, time management abilities position me to thrive this challenging role.
I look forward to the opportunity of discussing my application with you further and how I can contribute to the ongoing success of your company. Kindly consider my resume.
Thankyou

Yours sincerely
Dhwani shah
Dhwani shah (1)-1-1.pdf

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Actuarial Info mobile app

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.