Walk In @ Kotak Life

Get Actuarial Job information in this Actuarial Forum
ActuaryJobs

15 Aug 2018, 13:10

Greetings from Kotak Life Insurance!!

Kotak Life is looking for fresher / experience (0-5yrs) candidates from Bsc/ Msc - Maths/ Statistics/ Actuarial Science background for Group Pricicng team 

Please note - 
CTC for an experience candidate will depend on the domain experience
Candidates who have statistics or mathematics background with maximum 2 Actuary CT's papers can also apply fo this role (Note - CT papers are not complusory)
Freshers would be hired as an Intern for 6 months before getting confirmation on board and would be eligible for a stipend amount during internship 
Max Age- 28

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES 
Pricing for group insurance schemes for employer-employee schemes based on the matrix and model provided 
Liaising with Kotak Life Group Sales team and reinsurer for group quotation 
MIS on the desired frequency 

Login to apply using the link/details given in attachment below

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

divyansh91

16 Aug 2018, 11:28

Date, time and venue?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Actuarial Info mobile app

ActuaryJobs

16 Aug 2018, 11:57

divyansh91 wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 11:28
Date, time and venue?

Download the attachment and visit the link. Do something to know about the details instead of waiting for someone to spoon-feed you.
divyansh91

16 Aug 2018, 12:03

Thank you for valuable reply! Isn't it the admin duty to clearly mention the most important detail?

divyansh91

16 Aug 2018, 12:05

By the way, "Login" to apply is useless, as the link on it is not working in your app, fix it!

ActuaryJobs

16 Aug 2018, 14:34

divyansh91 wrote:
Thank you for valuable reply! Isn't it the admin duty to clearly mention the most important detail?

Not to exaggerate the topic but Isn't it the members' duty to read all the details? 

ActuaryJobs

16 Aug 2018, 14:36

divyansh91 wrote:
By the way, "Login" to apply is useless, as the link on it is not working in your app, fix it!

Well, thanks for the feedback Divyansh. Developer asks a lot of money while the person who's running is bankrupt. Unfortunately people have to figure this out on their own! I really liked the Sarcasm and would love to talk to you over the DM. Let's connect. lol
divyansh91

16 Aug 2018, 15:35

ActuaryJobs wrote:
divyansh91 wrote:

Not to exaggerate the topic but Isn't it the members' duty to read all the details? 

I have great idea for you then, only add the heading on the post in text format and put all other details in the attachment!
Because you are wasting your time copy and pasting half of the information below the heading, when all you want the member to download the attachment and read!

divyansh91

16 Aug 2018, 15:39

ActuaryJobs wrote:
divyansh91 wrote:

Well, thanks for the feedback Divyansh. Developer asks a lot of money while the person who's running is bankrupt. Unfortunately people have to figure this out on their own! I really liked the Sarcasm and would love to talk to you over the DM. Let's connect. lol
Sure buddy, I am in the TAC whatsapp group, find me! Ping me anytime!

I totally understand that running an app is difficult but being a member, I have the right to ask questions and raise concerns!

ActuaryJobs

16 Aug 2018, 16:17

divyansh91 wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 15:35
ActuaryJobs wrote:
divyansh91 wrote:

I have great idea for you then, only add the heading on the post in text format and put all other details in the attachment!
Because you are wasting your time copy and pasting half of the information below the heading, when all you want the member to download the attachment and read!

There is something meta description which we need the most so writing such line would always tell to login if link is seen on other platforms and it gives an idea to members about the job they would be looking out for. It'll take almost the same time si thanks for the suggestion!

Actuarial Blogs Insurology

icon icon